Who Are We?
NewPage is a digital health solutions company. We devote ourselves to advance the quality of life by enhancing the health and optimizing the longevity of human race. We do this by, passionately building futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare eco-system. We partake at every stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation.
NewPage is recognized by ‘CIO’s Review’ as “Top 50 Promising Health Care Solution Providers”
What We Offer?
We are shaping a company that works smart and grows with agility.
- We offer you a flexible and remote work environment where you will engage with intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to develop inventive technologies that solve our clients’ business challenges.
- As part of our team, you will enjoy an employee-centric culture, supportive peers, work-life balance, generous earnings and opportunities for growth and development.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Build functional and easy-to-use websites using CMS tools like WordPress, Drupal etc.
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Upload & Update webpages/website content and review SEO
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Testing websites across browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages
- Address user complaints
- Proven experience of at least 3+ years as a Webmaster or Web Developer
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Proficient in HTML/CSS, XML