- Collaborate with other Scrum Masters within Business Application Platforms Solution Delivery for the collective management of the backlog
- Prioritization of user stories & epics
- Ensure accountability for the development cycle of user stories & epics supporting a specific Digital Technology business line
- Extend a direct interface to development pipelines for the purposes of establishing a continuous integration, continuous deployment flow between Digital Technology and Enterprise Platforms & Security
- Enable cross-functional engagements where required to address complex technology development challenges. Encourage discussion, debate and ultimately decision making.
- Foster end-to-end visibility of assigned sprints and provide regular communication to key stakeholders on the progress of development efforts.
- Be responsible for Agile pipeline guidance and input for guiding the development teams and addressing any gaps that may exist in the framework.
- Collaborate with other Scrum Masters to maintain a comprehensive resourcing model with views of current utilization and loading thresholds
- Aid change management governance over established stories and/or epics and sprints-in-flight to maintain continuity of development and to avoid disruption, confusion, and inefficiency.
- Contribute to scoping and prioritization through a view of total available capacity for work.
Please click here to read more about our policy.