Who Are We?
NewPage is a digital health solutions company. We devote ourselves to advance the quality of life by enhancing the health and optimizing the longevity of human race. We do this by, passionately building futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare ecosystem. We partake at every stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation.
NewPage is recognized by ‘CIO’s Review ’as “Top 50 Promising Health Care Solution Providers”
What We Offer?
We are shaping a company that works smart and grows with agility.
- We offer you a flexible and remote work environment where you will engage with intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to develop inventive technologies that solve our clients’ business challenges.
- As part of our team, you will enjoy an employee-centric culture, supportive peers, work-life balance, generous earnings and opportunities for growth and development.
- Design and document an end-to-end Salesforce solution to include: leading technical architecture workshops with Enterprise Architects, Information Security Architects, Integration Architects, Data Architects from client teams, and leading technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents
- Managing the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions
- Managing technical scope and client expectation
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Ability to work with developers US-Based and Offshore
- Effectively work with Project Managers, Customers, Development Leads and the Account Managers
- Adept at taking highly conceptual business needs and translating these into clear user stories
- In depth knowledge and experience of Salesforce architecture and technical solution design
- Significant knowledge of key Salesforce products within an Architecture, including: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Marketing Cloud, Heroku, CPQ
- Experience with Salesforce Health Cloud
- Working proficiency of SFDC APIs.
- Deep working experience of core modules like CRM and/or CIT.
- Working experience of Master data management
- Experience with Apex as well as developing Lightning Web Components
- Familiarity with Force.com platform technical limitations and common technical design patterns, integration patterns and business application development patterns
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Experience with Enterprise Integration tools.
- Salesforce.com Application Architect, Certified Systems Architect or Technical Architect
- Sales Cloud or Service Cloud certifications are a plus