What We Offer?
We are shaping a company that works smart and grows faster. We offer you a flexible and remote work environment with intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to build inventive technologies that solve or simplify our clients ’business challenges. Being part of the team, you will enjoy an employee-centric culture, sharing and caring peers, myriad opportunities for learning, generous earnings and ample development and growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Within the group, you’ll be part of a specific team with its own identity. A normal work week consists of a mix of building new features, fixing bugs, showcasing your work, and planning. We have short weekly planning meetings and provide lots of time to focus without meetings. On a quarterly basis you’ll also have personal 1-1 meetings with your Line Manager to support your own growth in the team. Digital Health Solutions
- As the team is diverse and distributed, asynchronous collaboration within the team is key. You’ll be supported by a Service Manager with planning and prioritization.
- The team take pride in the quality of our code, our delivery practices, breadth of our automated test coverage and the documentation we write.
- You’re successful with your responsibilities if you engage and deliver together with the team in a way that is stable and sustainable. We value predictability and avoid unreasonable deadlines that cause us to rush or cut corners.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Python 3.8+
- AWS – especially Lambda, AppSync, API Gateway, EventBridge, CloudFront
- AWS SAM framework • Python testing tools – pytest, flake8
- Data modelling
- Building APIs with GraphQL
- Comfortable with modern frontend web development, including Vue.js
- Git best practices – rebase, squash, bisect
- Kanban delivery – we enjoy working with lean methods
- Excellent asynchronous collaboration and communication We don’t expect you to know everything, but we want people who are open to learning new thing