Whom Do We Need?
The suitable candidate will be consulting, supporting, and assisting a large team of content editors/publishers in modifying/editing content/images/styles, etc., on our Client Web Builder platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build functional and easy-to-use websites using CMS tools like WordPress,
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Upload & Update webpages/website content and review SEO
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Testing websites across browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages
- Address user complaints
- Proven experience of at least 3+ years as a Webmaster or Web Developer
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Proficient in HTML/CSS and XML