Whom do we need?
We are seeking a talented and detail-oriented Technical Writer to join our team. The Primarily responsible for this role is to creating reusable documentation across web publishing.
This documentation will include:
- Documentation for external and, at times, internal front-end design teams working on website creation.
- Documentation for several development squads building and adapting the platform and products components.
- Marketing collateral for web publishing platforms and products.
This role covers both technical and non-technical audiences.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Contribute user-centric, high-quality documentation
- Work closely with stakeholders to create, refine, and continuously improve documentation
- Work closely with other Technical Writers to identify and address technical documentation gaps
- Pro-actively engage and collaborate with teams to improve user experience and documentation quality
- Demonstrable experience in software Technical Writing: interviewing subject matter experts (SMEs), creating user-centric written documentation, articulating technical content for a range of audiences (work sample portfolio encouraged)
- Proficiency with Confluence, GitHub, and Markdown
- Native-level proficiency in US English (written and spoken)
- Experience working with developer, product, and QA professionals
- Experience managing documentation user feedback
- Experience working in both front and back-end web development documentation.
- Experience in technical writing for development platforms.
- Experience with collecting and applying documentation user metrics and analytics.
- Experience supporting multiple agile development teams simultaneously.
Experience running service-level scalable/reusable documentation systems