Who Are We?
NewPage is a digital health solutions company. We devote ourselves to advance the quality of life by enhancing the health and optimizing the longevity of human race. We do this by, passionately building futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare eco-system. We partake at every stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation.
NewPage is recognised by ‘CIO’s Review’ as “Top 50 Promising Health Care Solution Providers”
What We Offer?
We are shaping a company that works smart and grows faster. We offer you a flexible and remote work environment with intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to build inventive technologies that solve or simplify our clients’ business challenges. Being a part of the team, you will enjoy an employee-centric culture, sharing and caring peers, myriad opportunities for learning, generous earnings and ample development and growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience in designing & building complex solutions using Java, Spring boot, REST APIs etc.
- Implement and maintain a series of programs, subsystems, revision, and enhancement of the current system.
- Work as part of the team to ensure deployment and integration tasks are completed successfully using Agile development methods.
- Assist in the remediation of production issues.
- Come up with initiatives to continuously improve solution performance and reliability & efficiency.
- Develop design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of the java system architecture.
- Select apt design solutions and ensure compatibility of system components working with software engineers.
- Provide technical guidance and support the development of systems.
- Provide implementation guidelines for system security to customers or installation teams.
- Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at a program, enterprise, or operational scope.
- Communicate architectural solutions to development team.
- Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards, and best practices.
- Adhere to SCRUM and Agile methodologies
- Analyse Systems across Business Processes, Use Cases, Application, Database, and Infrastructure. Document current state and build future state architectural roadmaps across all tiers
- Spearhead the development of work plan, process flows and diagrams necessary to assist the business case requirements gathering and successfully lead program-level business system analysis projects.
- To train and develop team to ensure that there is an adequate supply of trained manpower in the said technology and deliver risks are mitigated.
- Develop design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-Architecture documentation and guide stakeholders/teams during implementation.
- Review code and ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards, and best practices.
- Identify system data, hardware and software components required to meet solution needs.
- Substantial knowledge of Back-end, Full-stack, Databases (RDBMS & No-SQL) and QA technologies