Whom We Need?
As a Solution Architect, you will be the driving force behind strong and reliable solutions. You’ll act as an expert adviser to our team and customers while providing excellent mentorship for other professionals in your field. Profound knowledge of Python, AWS, and full-stack development is necessary for success; however, exceptional interpersonal skills are required to effectively communicate with stakeholders and win trust when putting forth ideas that can turn into successful projects.
- Innovation and Presales POCs – Work with other Tech COE members to
- Develop POCs to support Innovation and Presales functions.
- Product Architecture – Architect, Design, and support Product Architecture for the Inhouse platform.
- Lead Tech COE: Lead Tech COE Initiatives function and collaborate with other
- Tech COE members to provide technical implementation to business solutions.
- Solutions Architecture: Work with business and other stakeholders to develop solution architecture for various projects.
- Deep dive into various client platforms as necessary to troubleshoot issues, guide clients, and work as a trusted advisor to the client on various technical areas and trends.
- Analyse Systems across Business Processes, Use Cases, Applications, Databases, and Infrastructure. Document the current state and build future state architectural roadmaps across all tiers.
- Identify opportunities to improve performance, stability, capacity, security, and resilience of the applications, architecture, databases, processes, and infrastructure and identify associated risk & cost.
- The Solutions Architect is responsible for designing, building, and deploying leading-edge digital solutions that meet our needs. Hands-on
- Experience architecting large-scale solutions and building custom applications.
- Overall, 12-15 years of experience and at least three years of experience working as a Solutions Architect with solid experience in building backend solutions utilizing cloud technologies – Python, AWS, and Full stack development.
- Deep development experience coding in Python and decent exposure to other contemporary programming languages, e.g., PHP/Java.
- The candidate must have Python Backend development. (Python, Django, Flask).
- Must have AWS experience, in particular, good experience with ECR, Kubernetes, Docker, NoSQL, Redshift, AWS lambda, etc.
- Experience in developing Web applications and exposure to mobile application technologies and their integration.
- Experience designing and implementing Microservices and REST API.
- Experience with RDBMS (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (e.g., Couchbase, DynamoDB).
- Expert knowledge in MVC Frameworks (e.g., Laravel, Django).
- Deep understanding of agile principles and methodologies.
- Soft skills: good communication, personable, Leadership.