Who Are We?
NewPage is a digital health solutions company. We devote ourselves to advance the quality of life by enhancing the health and optimizing the longevity of human race. We do this by, passionately building futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare eco-system. We partake at every stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation.
NewPage is recognized by ‘CIO’s Review’ as “Top 50 Promising Health Care Solution Providers”
What We Offer?
We are shaping a company that works smart and grows faster. We offer you a flexible and remote work environment with intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to build inventive technologies that solve or simplify our clients’ business challenges. Being part of the team, you will enjoy an employee-centric culture, sharing and caring peers, myriad opportunities for learning, generous earnings and ample development and growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- 8 yrs. of overall experience and minimum of 3 exp in automation testing.
- Good experience in Python, PyTest, Gherkin, Selenium, Jira.
- Experience with complex apps and large teams.
- Design automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically. This includes determining priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Identify and Report Bugs
- Analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them
- Investigate systems to identify potential quality issues that could affect apps
- Pro-active, good communicator and collaborator, willing to learn and teach
- Overlapping with EST, if required
- Conversational to Fluent English communication is a must.