Who Are We?
NewPage is a digital health solutions company. We devote ourselves to advance the quality of life by enhancing the health and optimizing the longevity of human race. We do this by, passionately building futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare ecosystem. We partake at every stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation.
NewPage is recognized by ‘CIO’s Review ’as “Top 50 Promising Health Care Solution Providers”
What We Offer?
We are shaping a company that works smart and grows faster. We offer you a flexible and remote work environment with intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to build inventive technologies that solve or simplify our clients ’business challenges. Being part of the team, you will enjoy an employee-centric culture, sharing and caring peers, myriad opportunities for learning, generous earnings and ample development and growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute user-centric, high-quality documentation
- Work closely with stakeholders to create, refine, and continuously improve documentation
- Work closely with other Technical Writers to identify and address technical documentation gaps
- Pro-actively engage and collaborate with teams to improve user experience and documentation quality
- Demonstrable experience in software Technical Writing: interviewing subject matter experts (SMEs), creating user-centric written documentation, articulating technical content for a range of audiences (work sample portfolio encouraged).
- Proficiency with Confluence, GitHub, and Markdown.
- Native-level proficiency in US English (written and spoken).
- Experience working with developer, product, and QA professionals. Experience managing documentation user feedback.
- Experience leading a small group of technical writers
- Experience working in both front and back-end web development documentation
- Experience in technical writing for development platforms
- Experience with collecting and applying documentation user metrics and analytics
- Experience supporting multiple agile development teams simultaneously
- Experience running service-level scalable/reusable documentation systems.