Who Are We?
NewPage is a digital health solutions company. We devote ourselves to advance the quality of life by enhancing the health and optimizing the longevity of human race. We do this by, passionately building futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare eco-system. We partake at every stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation.
NewPage is recognized by ‘CIO’s Review’ as “Top 50 Promising Health Care Solution Providers”
What We Offer?
We are shaping a company that works smart and grows faster. We offer you a flexible and remote work environment with intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to build inventive technologies that solve or simplify our clients’ business challenges. Being part of the team, you will enjoy an employee-centric culture, sharing and caring peers, myriad opportunities for learning, generous earnings and ample development and growth.
Duties and responsibilities
- Hands on work experience Hybrid Mobile application using Ionic 2/3/4 and above of at least 8 years
- Experience with Ionic Cordova/Capacitor.
- Experience in hybrid mobile feature development – Push Notifications, Camera, Location, offline data storage.
- Design and build the hybrid apps for Android/iOS and publish applications in the corresponding app store/play store
- Extensive knowledge of mobile APIs and UI standards.
- Act as a team player with the ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and a variety of roles.
- Experience working on agile development teams involved in new product development.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Overlapping with EST, if required
- Conversational to Fluent English communication is a must.