Who Are We?
NewPage is a digital health solutions company. We devote ourselves to advancing the quality of life by enhancing health and optimizing the longevity of the human race. We do this by, passionately building futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare eco-. We partake at every system stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation.
NewPage is recognized by ‘CIO’s Review’ as “Top 50 Promising Health Care Solution Providers and Great Place to Work Certified (GPTW) 2023.”.
What do We offer?
We are shaping a company that works smart and grows with agility.
- We offer you a flexible and remote work environment where you will engage with intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to develop inventive technologies that solve our client’s business challenges.
- As part of our team, you will enjoy an employee-centric culture, supportive peers, work-life balance, generous earnings, and opportunities for growth and development.
Whom do we need?
We are seeking a talented, experienced Salesforce Data Engineer who works with various IT teams and business partners to Focus on AWS and salesforce-Sales & service cloud. Strong data flow/recipes/connections and design, develop, and deploy dashboards, visualizations, and analytics with Tools & Technologies such as Informatica, MuleSoft, ETL, Snowflake, Veeva CRM, and some Others to add are MDM, Python, Stratus, etc. Must be able to Collaborate and work with the Program managers, Data architect & fellow engineers on business deliverables using agile development practices.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, design, create, and support the implementation of analytics, analytics API, reports, and dashboards for business partners.
- Work with business owners and data analysts across the organization to understand requirements and develop technical specifications.
- To Provide technical solutions to all salesforce-related asks using LWC & new salesforce flavors.
- Good communication skills for interacting with clients in order to understand business requirements.
- Providing Effort Estimates.
- Completing POCs to demonstrate solution feasibility.
- Documenting implantation and development of complex modules.
- Managing the team. Helping the team to understand requirements, reviewing their work, and resolving their technical queries.
- Must follow the definition of salesforce effectiveness, and metrics, administer the Salesforce Cloud CRM and Veeva system, ETL processes in Data Warehouse, using Veeva Data Loader tools.
- Extensively used Informatica client tools – Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Mapping Designer, Mapplet Designer, Transformation Developer, Informatica Repository Manager, and Informatica Workflow Manager.
- Experience 7+ Years.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce Data Architect / Data Consultant roles.
- Experience with data integrations.
- Experience with Data Hierarchy.
- Review data requests, data analysis, and transformation.
- Review any data-related user stories and translate that into technical solutions, documenting acceptance criteria and solution design documents.
- Data mapping.
- Strong understanding and experience with ETL processes.
- Focus on AWS and Salesforce – Sales & Service cloud.
- INFORMATICA, MuleSoft, ETL, Snowflake, Veeva CRM.
- Others: MDM, Python, Stratus, etc.
How to reach us?
Feel free to reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org