Who Are We?
NewPage is a digital health solutions company. We devote ourselves to advancing the quality of life by enhancing health and optimizing the longevity of the human race. We do this by, passionately building futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare eco-. We partake at every system stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation. NewPage is recognized by ‘CIO’s Review’ as “Top 50 Promising Health Care Solution Providers”.
What do We offer?
We are shaping a company that works smart and grows with agility.
- We offer you a flexible and remote work environment where you will engage with intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to develop inventive technologies that solve our client’s business challenges.
- As part of our team, you will enjoy an employee-centric culture, supportive peers, work-life balance, generous earnings, and opportunities for growth and development.
Whom do we need?
We are seeking an engineer for one of our application development teams in the Electron Group. This team is responsible for designing, building, and operating Python based web applications. These applications provide data and insights to allow other developers and stakeholders to make better strategic decisions for their services. For example, with the AWS SAM framework, you might be building services that are presenting data over a Graph QL API to a Vue.js website frontend that present information or metrics that other developers need to deliver their services. Or you might be assisting a Frontend Engineer with modifications to a Vue.js frontend when required.
- Within the group, you’ll be part of a specific team with its own identity. A normal work week consists of a mix of building new features, fixing bugs, showcasing your work, and planning. We have short weekly planning meetings and provide lots of time to focus without meetings. On a quarterly basis you’ll also have personal 1-1 meetings with your Line Manager to support your own growth in the team.
- Define and help develop required product extensions, integrations, and reporting to drive the delivery of services.
- As the team is diverse and distributed, asynchronous collaboration within the team is key. You’ll be supported by a Service Manager with planning and prioritization.
- The team take pride in the quality of our code, our delivery practices, breadth of our automated test coverage and the documentation we write.
You’re successful with your responsibilities if you engage and deliver together with the team in a way that is stable and sustainable. We value predictability and avoid unreasonable deadlines that cause us to rush or cut corners.
- We are looking for engineers with experience in some of the following areas:
- Python 3.8+
- AWS – especially Lambda, AppSync, API Gateway, Event Bridge, CloudFront
- AWS SAM framework
- Python testing tools – pits, flake8
- Data modelling
- Building APIs with Graph QL
- Comfortable with modern frontend web development, including Vue.js
- Git best practices – rebase, squash, bisect
- Kanban delivery – we enjoy working with lean methods
- Excellent asynchronous collaboration and communication
How to reach us?
Feel free to reach us on How to reach us? Email Ramadevi.firstname.lastname@example.org