Who Are We?
NewPage is a digital health solutions company. We devote ourselves to advance the quality of life by enhancing the health and optimizing the longevity of human race. We do this by, passionately building futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare ecosystem. We partake at every stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation.
NewPage is recognized by ‘CIO’s Review ’as “Top 50 Promising Health Care Solution Providers”
What We Offer?
We are shaping a company that works smart and grows faster. We offer you a flexible and remote work environment with intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to build inventive technologies that solve or simplify our clients ’business challenges. Being part of the team, you will enjoy an employee-centric culture, sharing and caring peers, myriad opportunities for learning, generous earnings and ample development and growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Within the group, you’ll be part of a specific team with its own identity. A normal work week consists of a mix of building new features, fixing bugs, showcasing your work, and planning. We have short weekly planning meetings and provide lots of time to focus without meetings. On a quarterly basis you’ll also have personal 1-1 meetings with your Line Manager to support your own growth in the team.
- As the team is diverse and distributed, asynchronous collaboration within the team is key. You’ll be supported by a Service Manager with planning and prioritization.
- The team take pride in the quality of our code, our delivery practices, breadth of our automated test coverage and the documentation we write.
- You’re successful with your responsibilities if you engage and deliver together with the team in a way that is stable and sustainable. We value predictability and avoid unreasonable deadlines that cause us to rush or cut corners.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Python 3.8+
- AWS – especially Lambda, API Gateway, Step Functions, SQS, EventBridge
- AWS Chalice framework
- Python testing tools – pytest, flake8
- Integrating with third party APIs – i.e. GitHub, Jira, Cloudflare, GraphQL
- Git best practices – rebase, squash, bisect
- Kanban delivery – we enjoy working with lean methods
- Excellent asynchronous collaboration and communication
We don’t expect you to know everything, but we want people who are open to learning new things.