Who Are We?
NewPage is a digital health solutions company. We devote ourselves to advance the quality of life by enhancing the health and optimizing the longevity of human race. We do this by, passionately building futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare eco-system. We partake at every stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation.
NewPage is recognized by ‘CIO’s Review’ as “Top 50 Promising Health Care Solution Providers”
What We Offer?
We are shaping a company that works smart and grows faster. We offer you a flexible and remote work environment with intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to build inventive technologies that solve or simplify our clients’ business challenges. Being part of the team, you will enjoy an employee-centric culture, sharing and caring peers, myriad opportunities for learning, generous earnings and ample development and growth.
Duties and responsibilities
- Keeping customer distributions and platforms dependencies up to date across all site’s offerings.
- Working with upstream dependencies to contribute and maintain patches.
- Analyzing and solving complex problems that are escalated from our Support & Operations team.
- Quickly being able to analyze and release patches for security advisories and critical security vulnerabilities.
- Manage the release and communications process across all teams for updating customer install profiles.
- Modifying software to fix errors, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Focus on growing as an engineer, learning existing tools, resources and DevSecOps processes.
- Develops their productivity skills by learning source control, editors (IDE), build systems (CI/CD), Cloud platforms (Atlassian, GitHub, AWS), and other tools as well as unit testing best practices.
- Accepts feedback graciously and learns from everything they do.
- Exhibits customer core values of Courage, Excellence, Equity, Joy and focuses on understanding and living these values.
- Good knowledge in operating and managing AWS infrastructures.
- Understands modern software engineering, including coding standard, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and releasing.
- Knowledge of core engineering concepts and Agile development methodologies (i.e.,
Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Capable of taking well-defined sub-tasks and completing these tasks.
- Effective communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.