Who Are We?
NewPage is a digital health solutions company. We devote ourselves to advance the quality of life by enhancing the health and optimizing the longevity of human race. We do this by, passionately building futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare eco-. We partake at every system stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation.
NewPage is recognised by ‘CIO’s Review’ as “Top 50 Promising Healthcare Solution Providers”
What We Offer?
We are shaping together a company that works smart and grows faster. We offer you a flexible and remote working environment with a bunch of intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to build inventive technologies that solves or simplifies clients’ business challenges. Being a part of the team, you will enjoy employee centric culture, sharing & caring peers, myriad of learnings, generous earnings and ample development & growth.
- Expertise in design and development of Front End application using Angular 6+, Ajax, and RESTful web services and ensure compliance with application development standards.
- Should be well versed with Angular CLI, Angular Elements , Angular Material and Component Dev Kit (CDK)
- Experience in building products and platforms is required
- Experience in designing and build advanced hybrid mobile applications for Android/iOS and publish applications
- Expert knowledge of both legacy as well as SPA web architectures.
- Experience building/working Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline
- Exposure in implementing contemporary unit test frameworks (JTest, Jasmine etc).
- Will require analysing requirements and creating technical design documents,presenting designs to team members, developing complex areas of the application.
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance and optimize loadtime Digital Health Solutions
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Contribute to ensuring high quality of code by performing unit testing and following best practices.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Overlapping with EST, if required
- Conversational to Fluent English communication is a must.