Who Are We?
NewPage is a digital health solutions company. We devote ourselves to advance the quality of life by enhancing the health and optimizing the longevity of human race. We do this by, passionately building futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare eco-system. We partake at every stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation.
NewPage is recognized by ‘CIO’s Review’ as “Top 50 Promising Health Care Solution Providers”
What We Offer?
We are shaping a company that works smart and grows faster. We offer you a flexible and remote work environment with intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to build inventive technologies that solve or simplify our clients’ business challenges. Being a part of the team, you will enjoy an employee-centric culture, sharing and caring peers, myriad opportunities for learning, generous earnings and ample development and growth.
Drive market share, revenue, and margin growth to meet company growth projections for the assigned territory
|Position Title:||Director of Sales Assigned Territory|
|Reports To:||VP of Sales|
|External Relationships:||Prospects and customers|
- Prospect (Hunting): Use personal and professional network, company contact lists and CRM, and other sources to identify prospective customers in the assigned territory.
- Qualify: Collect and thoroughly understand prospects requirements, budget constraints, key stakeholders, decision-making process, and other factors required to fully qualify the sales opportunity and establish deal closure probability along with forecasted close date.
- Pitch: Perform sales presentations/demos to match company products and solutions to identified customer needs.
- Account Development (Farming): Build relationships with existing customers to understand and identify their objectives and needs and align to company products and services where opportunities exist.
- Achieve Sales Targets: Meet or exceed assigned quarterly & annual sales objectives and quotas and build new revenue streams through growth of the business relationships with new customers and expansion of existing customer relationships.
- End to end ownership of entire sales cycle: Owns the prospecting, needs analysis, qualifying, proposal development, contract negotiation, closing and post-sales relationship.
- Pipeline management: Leverage company’s CRM to document, monitor, analyze and manage pipeline and sales activity against assigned quarterly targets.
- Sales planning: Develop and execute strategic revenue growth plan for the assigned territory.
- Marketing support: Provide input to marketing programs and support in-person and virtual marketing events (conferences) as a company representative.
- SDR management: Responsible for building and managing a team of SDRs to build effective and target prospecting campaigns.
- Quarterly Revenue for assigned territory
- Quarterly Gross Margin for assigned territory
- Average selling price
- # Of Qualified leads per month
Bachelor’s degree in business management or related discipline. MBA preferred.