Who Are We?
NewPage is a digital health solutions company. We devote ourselves to advance the quality of life by enhancing the health and optimizing the longevity of human race. We do this by, passionately building futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare eco-system. We partake at every stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation. NewPage is recognized by ‘CIO’s Review’ as “Top 50 Promising Health Care Solution Providers”.
What We Offer?
We are shaping a company that works smart and grows with agility. We offer you a flexible and remote work environment where you will engage with intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to develop inventive technologies that solve our clients’ business challenges. As part of our team, you will enjoy an employee-centric culture, supportive peers, work-life balance, generous earnings and opportunities for growth and development.
Whom do we need?
We require a Business Analyst to join the team and own two key services as we continue to grow and cover more areas of our business. Journey Orchestration – Maintain our JO capability on Thunderhead and continue to work with marketing colleagues on experiments that teach us how better to use it and how we can adopt this more widely. Work with other teams to assess the Adobe suite of JO tools and make decisions / build plans for whether we migrate to this new tooling. Customer Experience Management (CXM) – Continue to integrate Medallia CXM services with customers core data and work to scale operations as surveys and touchpoints become a core part of our global market effort. Closing the Loop and getting feedback is critical to our success and to become a data driven marketing organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for identifying requirements and translating or decomposing those needs into Epics and Stories with acceptance criteria and additional supporting documentation as needed such as process flows and testing scenarios.
- Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations.
- Facilitate backlog refinement sessions to ensure that acceptance criteria are clearly documented, accurate and testable.
- Collaborate with development and testing teams to provide subject matter expertise.
- Extensive experience leading a team in the analysis of requirements, breakdown of epics and stories and delivery to well refined acceptance criteria and team definition of Ready standards.
- Experience with Agile team processes, including Scrum, Scrumban.
- Experience with the types of process problems that come when trying to build complex, new Functionality in Large organizations.
- The Ability to be comfortable with uncertainty.
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Excellent stakeholder communication, management, and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with remote working and comfort being on camera during video calls to communicate with the team and stakeholders.
- Experience in MarTech Space and tools and technology is hugely beneficial.
- Able to work in the EST time zone, no matter your physical location. Though relative physical proximity is desired. Having people working at 5am or 11pm is not something we will accept for long periods.
- Able to work on (or prefers to work on) Macs as one may be required due to security and network access.
How to reach us?
firstname.lastname@example.org Find us on – www.newpage.io