- Strong exposure to Operating system administration in Linux/Unix
- Solid experience in Network administration (VPC, DNS, load balancing, security groups) Troubleshooting network and operating system level issues
- Ability to perform strong analysis and troubleshooting skills and experience
- Self-motivated and quick learner
- Strong customer focus and ownership
- Able to work in a diverse team
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven experience with AWS, Azure, and/or Google public cloud experience in a production environment. Experience with developing secure cloud based applications.
- Must have led moderately complex projects and experience operating in a DevOps environment.
- Relevant experience as an information technology professional in roles such as a software developer and/ or systems engineer, computer engineer, engineering lead, technical team lead.
- Strong exposure with infrastructure as code methodologies using Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, and Packer.
- Practice of modern software engineering, including coding standard, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and releasing.
- Must have been designing, orchestrating, and deploying container based solutions using Docker and Kubernetes Digital Health Solutions
- Solid practice and understanding of serverless frameworks using AWS Lambda such as AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM) or Chalice.
- Experience with continuous delivery tools and methodologies like GitHub, Jenkins, Travis CI, and agile development.
- Experience scripting (e.g., bash, Python) would be an added advantage
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana, and NewRelic. Database concepts with the ability to build out database support in AWS environment.