Who Are We?
NewPage is a digital health solutions company. We devote ourselves to advance the quality of life by enhancing the health and optimizing the longevity of human race. We do this by, passionately building futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare eco-system. We partake at every stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation.
NewPage is recognized by ‘CIO’s Review’ as “Top 50 Promising Health Care Solution Providers”
What We Offer?
We are shaping a company that works smart and grows faster. We offer you a flexible and remote work environment with intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to build inventive technologies that solve or simplify our clients’ business challenges. Being part of the team, you will enjoy an employee-centric culture, sharing and caring peers, myriad opportunities for learning, generous earnings and ample development and growth.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support Design of POCs to support eventual go/no-go decision.
- Migrate existing code/artifacts into Managed Service to understand limitations and process.
- Connect existing solutions to new Managed services to prove out architecture.
- Document processes, limitations, lessons learned.
- Develop migration plan for remaining solutions and services.
- Operating system administration in Linux/Unix
- Network administration (VPC, DNS, load balancing, security groups)
- Troubleshooting network and operating system level issues
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills and experience
- Self-starter who is excited about learning new technologies daily.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus and ownership
- Able to work in a diverse team
- Relevant experience as an information technology professional in roles such as a software developer and/or systems engineer, computer engineer, engineering lead, technical team lead.
- Experience leading moderately complex projects.
- Experience operating in a DevOps environment.
- Experience with infrastructure as code methodologies using Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, and Packer.
- Practice of modern software engineering, including coding standard, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and releasing.
- Experience with AWS public cloud experience in a production environment, especially with the following services: Workflow, Managed Kafka, Keyspaces, SageMaker.
- Experience with developing secure cloud-based applications.
- Experience designing, orchestrating, and deploying container-based solutions using Docker or Kubernetes.
- Experience with and understanding of serverless frameworks using AWS Lambda such as AWS Serverless
- Application Model (SAM) or Chalice.
- Experience with continuous delivery tools and methodologies like GitHub, Travis CI, and agile development.
- Experience scripting (e.g., bash, Python) would be an added advantage.
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana, and New Relic.
- AWS certification is an asset.
- Strong written and spoken English Familiarity with remote working and comfort being on camera during video calls to communicate with the team and stakeholders.
- Able to work in the (9 AM-6 PM GMT +3) timezone, no matter your physical location. Though relative physical.
- Proximity is desired. Having people working at 4am or 11pm is not something we will accept for long periods.
- Able to work on (or prefers to work on) Macs as one may be required due to customer security and network access.