Whom Do We Need?
We are looking for an Adobe Solution Architect with the ability to balance
business and technology acumen, including the ability to articulate high-level
technical solutions to business problems and tie the solutions to program
success criteria. One who can develop robust recommendations and identify
critical dependencies & gaps. Having experience with Adobe products – AEM,
Franklin, Workfront, Assets, etc., is essential.
- 10+ years of experience working designing and building enterprise technology
- Ability to transform requirements into conceptual architecture design
- Strong architectural skills in Adobe experience manager
- In-depth understanding of the typical use cases of Digital Platform
implementations, especially CMS and Analytics, Personalization, DAM, Mobile
- Good knowledge of Adobe upgrade and CMS migration process.
- Exposure to AEM, Franklin, Workfront, Assets, etc. needed.
- Adobe product experience, such as AEM, Franklin, Workfront, Assets, etc., is
- Strong background in leading large web-based systems, or complete software
product lifecycle exposure
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to learn and apply new
concepts and technologies in a wide variety of marketing disciplines.
- Provide solution design oversight and act as an expert liaison between
business and technology teams to establish the technical vision.
- Explore innovation opportunities and establish best practices, policies, and
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills, including the ability to
create clear observations, analyses, and conclusions based on customer
interviews and data.
- Understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape and experience with
relevant Digital Marketing strategies and technologies
- Team player who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders to arrive at the
- Good communication skills – Written and verbal.